Date(s) - 19/03/2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am
SensoBaby @ REWA Education Centre
At this stage of development, your baby is an intrepid explorer: they love to experiment with their environment, seek new sensations and test their new found knowledge through repetition. Babies engage with the world through their senses, and introducing them to new smells, tastes, textures and experiences stimulates their baby sensory development.
- Develops fine & gross motor skills
- Stimulates overall sensory profile of your baby
- Introduces early language skills and strengthens communication
- Develops social and cognitive skills
- Encourages a sense of self & independence
The SensoBaba baby sensory development class incorporates a whole range of activities to stimulate their senses, from songs and music to messy play and art. Baby Sign will be incorporated to enhance communication between you and your child and there will be opportunities for action play that allows your child to explore their own sense of balance, motion and coordination.
Learn more about SensoBaba here.