Date(s) - 20/11/2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am
SensoBaby @ REWA Education Centre
Your SensoMini is walking… ready to run! With energy and focus, they are determined scientists, adventurers and insatiable consumers of sensory experiences.
- Develops fine and gross motor skills
- Helps children understand the world through action, excitement and experience
- Enhances social and emotional skills
- Promotes cognitive development
- Stimulates creativity and imagination
To cultivate their curiosity, we have designed a programme that allows toddlers to engage with their learning using their whole bodies. Through music, action play, stories, art and sensory play they will work on moving, building confidence and their sense of personal achievement.