SensoBaby is now offering you the chance to actively invest in your nanny to help them in their role as a key caregiver for your child/children. We’re offering a half-day nanny training course to introduce core concepts of respectful childcare, including:
- P.E.T. communication strategies
- The language of virtues in acknowledging and correcting behaviour
- And other positive behaviour tools
Nannies will leave having been taught a gentle way to communicate and…
- How to talk to your children so that they will listen to her.
- How to listen to your children so they feel genuinely understood.
- Ways of responding to the emotional needs of children.
This half-day nanny training is being offered:
- Friday 12 May 2017
- 8am – 12pm
- Cost: P200 per person payable in advance to secure the seat
Spaces are limited so register today by emailing us or completing the short registration form below.